sábado, 26 de mayo de 2012

ROCKMANTIC


Español.- ¿Te atreverías a mezclar dos tendencias opuestas en un mismo look? Hace días veía algunas propuestas en revistas que fácilmente indican que en moda no hay reglas, no debemos guiarnos por un estereotipo específico, y mucho menos limitar nuestra imaginación; la clave es tener muchísima actitud y dejar que sea nuestra personalidad la que hable por nosotras.  Es por eso que en este post voy a jugar un poco, y te voy a sugerir varias ideas,  si se quiere opuesta, pero que cuando las sabemos mezclar pueden darnos un resultado único.

English.- Would you dare to mix two opposing trends in one look? Some days ago I saw some proposals in journals that easily show that there are no rules in fashion we should not be guided by a specific stereotype, much less limit our imagination, the key is to have a lot of attitude and let that be our personality do the talking for us. That's why in this post I'll play a little, and I will suggest several ideas, opposite each other, but that when we mixcan give a unique result.










2 comentarios:

nik dijo...

Hello! I came to your blog, because your profile photo intrigued me. And now I see that not only one photo is cool! You're absolutely right, that we can mix the trends! Your outfits look fantastic! Beautiful stuff and great, creative ideas! So, I'm glad I found you because your blog is awesome! Good job and please keep posting, because you do it great, and I start following and will visit you with pleasure!
xx nik
http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

Ana Carolina Avariano Bastidas dijo...

Hi, thanks for commenting on the post and follow, that's good that you like the work I'm doing with blog, I will try always to keep posting interesting things, remember that you can keep leaving me your comments and your ideas for future entries.
Now I see your blog and is also great, your outfit are beautiful ...

I hope we can keep in contact as we bloggers, XOXO

http://delourbanoalomundano.blogspot.com/

( I leave a message on your blog )